[Northkeep] Russian Underwear (go figure)

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jun 12 12:58:04 PDT 2003

At 01:06 PM 6/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm just rolling the edges over so the frayed edge is inside the roll,
>pinning them in place and whip-stitching that all together as well.  Note
>that technically there is no "seam allowance" in assembly here since all the
>hemmed pieces are butted together and whipped -- which makes it easier for
>ME :)  If it's easier to do it another way, the material I have gives NO
>clue on what seams were actually used for any of this.
>
>M/D

Ok, that sounds simple enough.

The thing that is making me wonder, is the process of going to the
privy.  With no light in the porta-potties and often wet floors indoors,
how difficult is it to keep things up while wrapping and unwrapping the
belt?  Sorry for the indelicate subject, but the technicalities of it
baffle me.

Susan