[Northkeep] walmart warning

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sat Jun 14 15:31:35 PDT 2003

My checkbook was stolen 6 years ago and I just found out LAST WEEK that the $500 check the theives wrote at one of tulsa's wal-marts is STILL on my credit report!!! I haven't had time to thoroughly search for the credit bureau's phone numbers so I can find out how to clear this up, but I plan to. All other businesses that recieved my polie report removed their complaints immediately but apparently, Wal-mart still hasn't.

Does anyone happen to know how I can contact the big 3 aside from buying my credit report (or should I say "signing up  to recieve a free copy after signing up for some service that will cost me and charge to a credit card I DON'T HAVE"?)

Good luck on your case and boycott and wish me luck with mine,
Chris~the VW Chic

--- Hegdale family <hegclan1 at valornet.com> wrote:

to my friends and family. in case you are interested in joining my boycott.

my purse was stolen in april. the thief or some connected person wrote
checks on my account, using my ID to several walmart stores.

WALMART STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM AND CONTINUES TO DENIED MY
CHECKS ON MY NEW ACCOUNT.

i have threatened for 2 wks to take my business to another store. after 4
wks of broken promises that the problem is fixed, i am now fed up. it's hard
to imagine life without walmart but that is my only choice instead of
bashing my head against  the proverbial brick wall.

fyi,
danielle