[Northkeep] walmart warning\Tele-Check is the real problem

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 18:01:51 PDT 2003

Contact Wal-mart and ask for the number to Tele-Check.They are the ones who handle all the bounced checks for the Wal-mart corporation.I know because I used to work for Wal-Mart and it is best to go straight to the source of the continued problem.Wal_mart can talk to them until they are blue in the face and sometimes it does absolutely no good.
 I have had several friends and customers who had a problem gettingTele-Check to fix things. I am dealing with them over Alberrtson's and not making much progress.
 Cassie McCallum

myangelmorgan at juno.com wrote:

they don't... i tried that for over an hour at work the other day... and they all seemed to be linked to the same site asking for your information. i was quite upset by the time i gave up on it all.

i have also been told that when you apply for credit and you are denied, you get a letter and it has a number to call on the bottom... but i know i have bad credit, so i don't apply for credit anymore so that does me no good.

oh well...
chris~the frustrated one

--- Tamberlin wrote:

Those websites that offer the "free" credit report
should have a link to one of the official websites (or
at least a name so you can do a search) & that should
have a phone #.

Tamberlin

--- myangelmorgan at juno.com wrote:

> My checkbook was stolen 6 years ago and I just found
> out LAST WEEK that the $500 check the theives wrote
> at one of tulsa's wal-marts is STILL on my credit
> report!!! I haven't had time to thoroughly search
> for the credit bureau's phone numbers so I can find
> out how to clear this up, but I plan to. All other
> businesses that recieved my polie report removed
> their complaints immediately but apparently,
> Wal-mart still hasn't.
>
> Does anyone happen to know how I can contact the big
> 3 aside from buying my credit report (or should I
> say "signing up to recieve a free copy after
> signing up for some service that will cost me and
> charge to a credit card I DON'T HAVE"?)
>
> Good luck on your case and boycott and wish me luck
> with mine,
> Chris~the VW Chic
>
> --- Hegdale family wrote:
>
> to my friends and family. in case you are interested
> in joining my boycott.
>
> my purse was stolen in april. the thief or some
> connected person wrote
> checks on my account, using my ID to several walmart
> stores.
>
> WALMART STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM AND
> CONTINUES TO DENIED MY
> CHECKS ON MY NEW ACCOUNT.
>
> i have threatened for 2 wks to take my business to
> another store. after 4
> wks of broken promises that the problem is fixed, i
> am now fed up. it's hard
> to imagine life without walmart but that is my only
> choice instead of
> bashing my head against the proverbial brick wall.
>
> fyi,
> danielle

=====
I always say, if I didn't act a little crazy once in a while, I would go crazy.
Albert Duran

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..