[Northkeep] Getting a credit report (was: walmart warning)

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 07:40:22 PDT 2003

The best way to get a free report is to be turned down
for credit. If you are rejected for credit for any
reason, you are entitled to a free credit report from
the reporting company (ie Equifax or one of the
others) within 30 days of the denial. All of the info
you need to get that report will be on the denial of
credit letter.

Miri (Zahava)
who knows more about this than she'd rather!!