[Northkeep] fighting video tapes

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Mon Jun 16 11:29:08 PDT 2003

Ismet and I have copies of a number of the early Dionadairs.  I think Zahava has some more.  I'd like to get copies of those.

I also have a tape from when CBS Sunday morning did a piece on Estrella.  They had a mic in the guy's helmet while a camera observed from a hill top.  Need to dig & find these things before the tapes die.

   Damon