[Northkeep] Russian Underwear

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 15:25:04 PDT 2003

Hmmm,
   I haven't kept up with everything that has been
said about the manufacture and care if Russian
underwear, but if the final freeze-heat-and-bear
treated product is as durable as this thread is, it
should be made to last! :)
   No offense intended, for any who did not catch the
smiley..although this IS the first time I've ever
posted anywhere about Russian underwear. :)
   You do all know, that you may wind up as part of a
Stefan's Florigelum project on the topic :)

Valstar...er..who else coould I 'pin' this on? :)