[Northkeep] Localish Merchant

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Mar 3 19:08:20 PST 2003

I recieved this from a localish merchant who wished for me to pass it on to
the populace,

Susan

To whom it may concern,

My husband and I own a shop in downtown Henryetta, Ok. We sell Scottish and
Irish gifts and Clothing. We also sell Medieval Clothing. We have custom
made leather and chain mail armor. We sell products from Museum Replicas
cheeper then in their catalogs.  We also have a nice range of handmade
gifts.  We would appreciate any business.  Thank You,  The Black Sheep
Merchants!

Our adress is 111 N 4th Henryetta, Ok. For more information anyone can
email us at this adress.  Thank you for your help.

The e-mail address is KitBlkSheep at aol.com