[Northkeep] Oops! An open apology to several lists

Kevin Valliquette megrimulf at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 15:23:30 PST 2003

Unto the good gentles subscribed to the e-mail lists
for Mooneschadowe, Namron, the Northern Region,
Northkeep, and Wiesenfeuer:

My sincerest apologies with regard to the rant I sent
out last night.  The vast majority of you should not
have received it.  The message was supposed to only go
to _individuals_ in my address book, rather than to
any mailing lists.  I keep the addresses to the lists
in a separate folder, and I would have absolutely
sworn I deliberately unchecked the box.  That I made
an inadvertent faux pas in who my own message was sent
to, after having ranted on the very topic, is
regrettable.  It was most definitely an error on my
part, and I understand why some of you might be upset.
 I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness of those of
you who chose to contact me privately with regard to
this matter.

If I may quote from Marc/Diarmaid's response on the
Mooneschadowe list (for his assessment was apt and
level-headed):  "I have often noticed that when one
person is objecting to another person's behavior, and
telling said other person to not do it -- they all too
often are doing exactly what they have been
complaining about."  Even if it was unintentional,
this is certainly true in this case.  To continue with
another quote from his response to a lady who
expressed displeasure, "... have you considered
writing a song about it?"  Yes, please do!  I would
love to hear it.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Grímólfr crow-eater