[Northkeep] Shopping finds

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sun Mar 16 06:45:49 PST 2003

Susan,

If you don't mind telling, how much was the rune stamp set?

The latest Ulta flyer offers a free bag full of cosmetic goodies (pictured at www.ulta.com )with any Elizabeth Arden purchase of $21 or more.  And there's a $3 coupon on the front.  Ulta is great if you like to try everything - they have 'beauty consultants', but they also have this huge 'try-it' island with all their makeup products on it.

Speaking of shopping finds, are you coming to the Shimmy Outside The Box Ethnic Bazaar on March 29 (Airport Radisson)?  Here's the shortlist of what will be available:

Cholis ~ Saris ~ Salwar Kameez ~ Doumbeks ~ Djembes ~ Percussion Toys ~ Ashikos

Scented Oils ~ Hand-Carved Boxes ~ Swords ~ Daggers ~ Sarong Shirts

Banjara Textiles ~ Pareos ~ Skirts ~ Henna ~ Bindi ~ Henna Artist ~ Tikka

Veils ~ Cabaret Jewelry ~ Gemstones ~ Tribal Jewelry ~ Zills (finger cymbals)

Sword Cases ~ Drum Cases ~ Beaded & Coin Bra & Belt Sets

Drum Slings ~ Ethnic Knick Knacks ~ Bellydance & Drum CDs, Books & Videos

Bellydance Costume Patterns ~ Coin Belts ~ Beaded Jewelry

Bellydance T-Shirts & Bumper Stickers ~ Banhome Décor from India

Beaded Jewelry ~ Tie-Dyed Veils ~ Tribal Costume Accessories

Ankle Bells ~ Perfumes ~ Henna Kits ~ Hip Scarves with Beads or Coins

Madame Abla Cabaret Costumes

Zenobia