[Northkeep] Northkeep Hafla, 3/30?

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 16:11:47 PST 2003

IF there is an SCA hafla on Sunday, March 30, around 5 or 6 pm, at Shish-Ka-Bobs, 31st and Garnett in Tulsa, would you be likely to come?  My friend Kamuran, from Meridies, will be here for the weekend for a drumming workshop, and he'd like to meet some Ansteorrans.  The restaurant is normally closed on Sundays, but they will open for our party if there is enough interest.  The food is good, but you wouldn't be required to buy a meal.  This would not be an official SCA event, but it will be all SCA people.  I'm happy to make the arrangements, just want to be sure there is enough interest.  Reply to this post or contact me privately (info below).  Thanks!

Zenobia
VivatTheDream at cox.net
918-438-1166 (Tulsa)
Shirley Roper, Associate Director