[Northkeep] new to Kingdom

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 07:47:11 PST 2003

Welcome to our corner of Ansteorra,
 I am Angus Gunn, Knights Marshall of Northkeep and will be happy to get you authorized for heavy combat in this kingdom.  Our practices are held on Wed. at 6pm at Mclure Park, 7th and Memorial. Please feel free to email me at this address for specific directions and with any other questions that you may have. We also practice Sat. at Johnson Park at 61st and Riverside at 12:00pm.
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alreck Canin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.
 Robert Stewart <skerritheviking at yahoo.com> wrote:--

Greetins to the populace of Narthkeep. My Lady and I just moved to Ansteorra from Calontir-Atenveldt before that-and are trying to find out if anyone is in the Vinita OK area. Also, what I need to do for autorization for fighting and marshalling here. I have both for Calontir and Atenveldt. We look forward to hearing from folks soon!

Ld. Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.

Ld. Annis atte Roseberry