[Northkeep] Beginners' A&S at Castellan

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 20:51:09 PST 2003

Greetings All

It is my pleasure to announce that I will be sponsoring a beginning A&S
competition at Castellan.  This will be for anyone who has not previously
entered an A&S competition.  There will be judging and prizes awarded.
Largess from the Populace will also be encouraged. Documentation is
encouraged but not required.  I am hoping this will give some of you who
have been doing wonderful things but have hesitated to enter competition a
chance to jump in. I am looking forward to seeing many interesting entries.

In Service

Siobhan inghean ui Dhomnaill
Artisan of Northkeep