[Northkeep] Angus & Vigge

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 15:08:49 PST 2003

NO far from official I have been this far before about 3 years ago with
this same( almost ) device. But it was bounced as well. So I am not to
positive about this...

I have had this device in the system since 1994... believe it or not...

--- LRA <lra at olpdsl.net> wrote:
> Congratulations!!! You're "official"! {grin}
> Lynn the Inquisitive

=====
Angus MacKnochard
Anda GDH

MKA:John Glenn
Automation Controls and Technical Services
PLC/ET