[Northkeep] The Return Of Wed. Night Fights.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:55:29 PST 2003

Greetings to all and sundry,

         Come to Mclure Park Wed. 6pm at 7th and Memorial for fighting and mayhem. The weather should be good for us. There will be a practice Sat. at 12pm at Johnson Park at 61st and Riverside.

          We will also be starting technical practice on an every other weekend basis at my house on Sunday afternoons. See me at practice for more details.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn

Squire to Sir Alreck Canin

Knight Marshall Northkeep.