[Northkeep] Sending Items to the Troops

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 19:37:59 PST 2003

Greetings!
   The discouaraging of even well-intentioned groups
sending packages to forward deployed personnel is on a
Department of Defense wide level. I have already
delted it off the machine, I believe, but I forwarded
a DoD release on the Ansteorra list earlier this week
that dealt with it.
   Some of it made sense, some (IMO,) did not.
However, I'll try to see if I can find a copy to post
here of what the Department itself sayd.

Valstarr