[Northkeep] Commenting is Today

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 30 08:04:25 PST 2003

Sorry for the short notice, I meant to post this reminder a couple of days ago.

The heraldic commenting meeting will be today, at 1 p.m., at our
house, 1314 S. Atlanta Pl., Tulsa.  If you need directions, please
contact me off-list.  We will be commenting on the March ILoI
(Internal Letter of Intent) which can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi200303.pdf

For those of you who don't know, commenting is the process of
providing feedback to the kingdom submissions herald about the names
and armory submitted in the kingdom each month.  We verify sources on
names, check for conflicts on armory, and generally try to make sure
everything follows the SCA College of Arms Rules for Submission.
Commenting is a good way to learn more about SCA "book heraldry."

Rosamund