[Northkeep] Lillies War

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Mon May 5 20:18:04 PDT 2003

When is it again?

Balvin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:54 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] Lillies War

Ok - who is going to Lillies?  Ainar and I don't have enough vacation to do
the whole thing so we're planning on going up on Wednesday night.  Countess
Fiona from Grimfells pointed out to me that we could come up for the first
weekend, set up our camp and then go home Sunday night for the same entrance
fee.  So now I'm thinking about it.

However, I would want to know that our tent would be somewhere where it
would be watched over so I wondered who else was going that might be willing
to keep an eye on it.

Mercedes