[Northkeep] So, who got what?

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon May 5 23:37:51 PDT 2003

Amanda wrote:
>I gather that some high level awards were given.....I saw that Zubeydah got
>her much deserved AoA......anything else?

Was hoping someone with a better memory would post.  Zubeydah and Annake
both recieved their well deserved AOA's. Sioban recieved her Thistle for
her scribal arts and Lady Elisabeth de Calas recieved a Thistle for period
cookery.  Many from Moonshaddowe recieved awards, with the highlight of it
all being HL Rhiannon becoming a Court Baroness on her Birthday and being
presented with a lovely note covered coronet to go with it.  Gitana was
made a Pelican in a ceramony that left me crying and seemed to wash out
most all of my other court memories of the weekend.

Sorry for any I missed,

Susan