[Northkeep] crown

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue May 6 07:35:51 PDT 2003

Trish,

Crow can be eaten in any way.  I am sure if you ask anyone in the Barony, they all have a favorite recipe.

In all seriousness, welcome back!

Masamune

From: "Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com>
Date: 2003/05/06 Tue AM 10:10:05 EDT
To: "'e-list'" <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Northkeep] crown

After reading all of the messages on the e-list, I have but one question:
Does anyone have a lovely recipe for crow?  Please forgive my harsh comments
and for being thin-skinned at an event that must have taken a colossal
amount of hard work and talent on the part of many people.  I stand before
you contrite, with my abject apologies to the entire Barony.

Trish (the Crow-eater)

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp