[Northkeep] Thanks

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue May 6 14:15:44 PDT 2003

Yes, my Lady, she was under 4 feet tall.  I did not know that Lord Ottokar had a daughter (I'm still kinda new to the Barony and I do not know many of the populace as well as I should).

Now that I know her name:  Many thanks, My Lady Cally, you did great service to your Kingdom, your Barony and Chemin Noir.

Masamune