[Northkeep] Garb idea for growing children

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed May 7 01:40:19 PDT 2003

I just read the coolest idea for keeping up with growning children on the
Grimfells list.  Sew in a false underdress by adding a strip at the bottom
that would hang below the bottom of the dress and at the sleeves.  For the
longest time each time Peg went to an event I had to make her new garb, as
she had outgrown the last.  It wouldn't have worked for me as she had
completly outgrew it, but if made in the right way-this could be a great
way to extend the time garb fits growing kids.

Susan