[Northkeep] fighter practice

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed May 7 08:04:36 PDT 2003

He does - http://www.highfiber.com/~bohemond/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan O'Neal" <catmafia at swbell.net>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] fighter practice

At 09:45 AM 5/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Well... I'm not sure that my cost of boots is really a good example... I
>have ummm...*difficult* feet... But I got exactly what I wanted in a timely
>fashion and would happily spend the same money again. I think the total
bill
>with shipping and all came to just over $400.00... Plus it was the first
>time he had made that design (I've since seen several pairs at Gulf)
>
>I will tell the world that Sir Behemond did an exemplary job of making them
>fit and work for me.
>
>Kit in a shuba? <<grin>> Your darling child will look *great* in a proper
>shuba...
>
>Now we just have to figure out a way to *tastefully* - well ok, Russian,
>maybe not that, how about - "acceptably gaudily" - decorate it with pearls
>in a pattern that spells out:
>
>"I'm still a minor - touch me and BAD things happen to you"
>
><<laughing>>
>
>Piotr

Hehe, Bianca likes to bead-I'm sure we can set her to do that.  She was
wanting to see Kit in girly garb and I was thrilled with the results, she
had a new black dress and white underdress that is cut off of one of her
favorite Russian pages.  For those who weren't there or didn't notice, she
accepted a green belt from Master Aethelstan and is his new
apprentice.  Her Patron, Bianca, provided her with a wonderful tool chest
full of her beginning metal work tools.  They had so much fun with her down
there after Medfaire that I think OU is definatly her college choice, you
know you don't have the normal 16 year old daughter when her eyes light up
with the thought of melting metal with fire.  On the metal topic, can she
get together with you again Angus to do some more dishing?  What kind of
copper do we need to get for the beginner's course?  She is also thrilled
as Earl Duncan's Lamellar is very much what she hoped to do, so she should
be moving it out of the planning stages soon.  The joys of living with a
borg artisan, she hopes to assimilate the how to of all arts.

As to the guard thing, one of my favorite suggestions was hiring Thorfin to
follow her around with a club with him,

Susan

does Sir Behemond have a web presence that you know of?