[Northkeep] RE: Crown photo's

beth at stormreaver.net beth at stormreaver.net
Wed May 7 13:06:05 PDT 2003

I'd really like to contact the photographer - how can I do so?  My reasons
being:

1) They have pictures of me getting my AoA!!! *bounces with joy*  I'd like
to get permission to grab a copy and post it on my own personal website.

2) I have unlimited web space, my own web server, and a business level
bandwidth and would be *GLAD* to permanantly host the photos with full
credits and info so that they don't go 'poof' after the current host's time
limit.

3) I'm putting together my own 75+ photos of Crown, which should be posted
as soon as I get them cleaned up and identified (I'm bringing the pictures
to Figher Practice tonight, hoping folks can help me figure out who is
who), and the more the merrier!

- zubeydah