[Northkeep] Another person for garb

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Wed May 7 18:55:40 PDT 2003

Actually, I just talked to my lady, and she said if any newbies e-mail her she will get back with them and arrange a time to get with them and she will sit them down and teach them how to make what they want while making it for them.  I can't say exactly what she would charge for the garb (the teaching is free, of course), but I suspect that depends much on what one wants.

Her e-mail address is (I think) anaka_deravenna at yahoo.com.

Masamune