[Northkeep] Fighter practice Last Night

Russell Martin russellmartin28 at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 10:54:41 PDT 2003

Well I for one am hoping to have some weakness drummed out of me next
week. I was unable to make it last night due to a final and needing to
study for another this morning (in Stillwater at 8 in the morning!! Ugh)

Otherwise, might someone be available to show a newbie to the SCA
around. (not a newbie to the pugil stick tho, it's a Marine thing)

Russell