[Northkeep] Lets Talk Castellan

Derek Wilson Derek.Wilson at DTAG.Com
Fri May 9 13:06:43 PDT 2003

Unto the Populace,

Crown was a Wondrous event, it had pageantry, great fights, famous bards
around the fires, and a feast fit for a king (obviously), and showed the
south that we always have been strong and always will be. But guess
what?....Our bread and butter event is just around the corner. I would
challenge the populace to make Castellan as wondrous an event this year and
all the following years as Crown was last week.

To that end here is what Beortlic (sp?) and I need. We have but one populace
until Castellan and the sign up sheets are short in ALL areas. We need
volunteers to sign up so that we know where we are going to be short handed
so that we can bri...I mean...recruit for those slots. I know I know....it
always looks like your going to fall short for people at Castellan but it
always seems to work out...yada yada yada. I'm a stressed out under paid
Computer Geek with a tendency to.....FREAK when things look like they aren't
coming together. So if not for your Barony, and not for your Kingdom, then
please volunteer to help save a poor Computer Geek from the depths of
Freakdom..All it takes is a few minutes of your time..(I'm going to get
Sally Struthers job yet :) ). I will be posting the slots that we have
available in a following email and you may email Beortlic and I with your
signups if you will not be at populace.

One more time then we GO to OTHER peoples events!

Ld. Diethelm Waltorfer
Co-Autocrat Castellan
Archery Marshal, Northkeep