[Northkeep] Castellan Feast

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Fri May 9 14:22:15 PDT 2003

Good gentles,

In case you haven't had the chance to go to the Barony of Northkeep's
website, and see the feast that is being prepared for your table at
Castellan, let me tantalize your taste buds.

1st Course:
Sodde Eggs
Olives

2nd Course:
Bread
Savory Toasted Cheese

3rd Course:
Roast Pork with Garlic Sauce
Sautéed Mushrooms with Spices
Carrots

4th Course:
Roast Chicken with Ginger Sauce
Saffron Rice

5th Course:
Pear Tart

*subject to buying and/or cooking difficulties*

If you would like to make reservations, please send them to me at
amandablackwolf at cox.net . If you have any questions, or dietary concerns,
please contact me ahead of time to see what arrangements can be made.

Kitchen assistance will be appreciated, and rewarded.

YIS,
Amanda Blackwolf

---