[Northkeep] re: sewing day

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon May 12 08:21:32 PDT 2003

Yep - As well as several reminders in between.  THE most important thing is
that any fabric anyone brings MUST have been washed and dryed - if it has
not then it will not be cut that day for no one wants to make garb and then
have to hand it down to a smaller person after only one

I'm thinking we will also have some pattern making materials for those who
want to bring patterns to share....

Mercedes