[Northkeep] castellan Listmistress/masters

cardweaver cardweaver at netzero.net
Sun May 18 19:53:08 PDT 2003

Greetings good people,  Ld Diethelm, Ld Angus, Don Puck and myself are looking for a few(read two for each list) good gentles that are skilled or at least have done so at list running, the armoured list will be the speed rounds and I at least have no idea how they are run.  Anyone who is interested or willing let one(or more) of us four know and we will gladly se it happen.
much thanks, Beorhtlic
(who has not lost any more hair but is continually be thrown by having populace and officers a day apart, I keep thinking that castellan is five days away)