[Northkeep] Weekend Weather

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Sun May 18 21:30:12 PDT 2003

Howdy!

Well it's a week away from Castellan and looks like we are gonna have some nice siemi sunny, yet very warm weather for the event.

So I will be breif, DRINK LOTS of WATER, wear your sunscreen and hats.  Oh yes, don't forget your bug spray.

Friday. Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs around 80.

Saturday. Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Highs in the lower 80s.

Sunday. Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the mid 80s.

As the Event gets closer check the following link:
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Cleveland%2C+OK

And Oklahoma's News Channel 8 (KTUL) weather page is
http://www.ktul.com/weather.hrb

I'll send you more info as we get closer to the event. Cause remember weather changes here in Oklahoma :)

Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon
- - - MKA
Mark Conklin, N7XYO