[Northkeep] charters and dancing and armor, oh my!

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Mon May 19 12:13:26 PDT 2003

Hi, Zubeydah!

How about some live drumming?  Our Monday-night drummers occasionally do 'field trips' to dance studios to provide live drumming.  Yesterday, they drummed for Gypsy Fire at Mayfest.  If you're interested, I'll see if I can get a group together for a Wednesday evening.

By the way, will you be dancing at the Sunfest demo?

Zenobia