[Northkeep] Floodlord the contuning saga

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 13:23:52 PDT 2003

Hello all, if you havn't heard yet Warlord got flooded
out.  Randel & I are alright and probably among the
better off.  Pavalion's gone (and yes we did drop it,
it just decided to try to learn the backstroke) but we
think the tent should be ok final decisions will have
to wait till we try to put it up and get it clean.
Only God know's what all is currently missing and
everything is quite soaked.

Anybody who was there and didn't notice the overturned
port-a-potties.....well make sure you wash everything
that surived.

Tamberlin the soggy