[Northkeep] Castellan Questions

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 17:45:55 PDT 2003

Greetings Unto the Baronty!
   I have a couple of questions about Castellan
competitions. I have looked at the website and
extra-linked description of the events, but would
still like clarification on a couple of matters (still
a lot I don't know that I should asbout a lot of
things!) :)
1) The Bardic competition: I have seen the final parts
of the competition a couple of times, but do not know
exactly what is meant by the 'standard challenge
motif' for the competition.
2) A & S: Will there be sub-categories again, as in
Leather Working, Research Papers, etc.?
   Thanks for the info!

   Valstarr