[Northkeep] Wed. Fighter Practice.

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue May 27 20:33:37 PDT 2003

>--Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn wrote:
>Greetings to one and all,
>
>Barring torrential rains we will be having Wed. Fighter practice at Mclure
>Park at 7th and Memorial at 6:30 pm Wed. night.

For our band of newcomers, we will be talking about some event basics and
answering questions about events.  So those who don't fight are more than
welcome to join us for this.  If for it does rain, we will meet at IHOP at
31st and Memorial-as several of our newcomers haven't been to an event yet
and are wanting to be sure to meet even if it is raining.

Hoping for a beautiful, dry, Wednesday,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra