[Northkeep] There will always be weather....

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Thu May 29 04:39:13 PDT 2003

Howdy!

Castellan is this weekend and looks like the slight chance of rain/storms might miss the site and stay to the west of Will Rogers.  However it will be very warm daytime weather for event 95 on Friday and 80+ on Saturday.   No guarantee that we will stay dry, but I will guarantee it will be HOT.  As I offer this weather information and my guarantee that it will be very warm.... Please, no wagering :)

I am sure I have mentioned this before.... but at the risk that some one missed the message... DRINK LOTS of WATER, wear your sunscreen and hats.  Oh yes, don't forget your bug spray.

Friday. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 10 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest 5 to 15 mph.

Friday night. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s.

Saturday. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Saturday night. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sunday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.

For the latest info check the following links:
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Cleveland%2C+OK

And Oklahoma's News Channel 8 (KTUL) weather page is
http://www.ktul.com/weather.hrb

Let all plan for a fun and  safe event!  See you there!

Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon
- - - MKA
Mark Conklin, N7XYO