[Northkeep] last night's smack down

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu May 29 10:31:28 PDT 2003

Hee hee - Skinny Boy - can we call him that till he picks a name? (Or even
after?)

If he wants a padded gambeson you could probably just play with a modern
shirt pattern, cut a little bigger to accommodate the padding.  I'm looking
at needing to make something similar for Ainar in the near future...........