[Northkeep] Thanks Guys!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 21:38:07 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the kind words-- most of you
know that I really think of the Barony as my extended
family, and I really appreciate it.

Aaron and I are doing really well although tired and
still healing. We got home this (Friday) evening and
are settling in nicely. Visitors are welcome,
mid-afternoon to evening I think will be the best
times.

A big thanks to Masamune and Catan for getting the
word and photo out so fast!!

Thank you all again for your kind words and thoughts!

Zahava/Miriam