[Northkeep] shade for the list field

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Thu May 1 10:46:45 PDT 2003

Don't forget to sun screen your hands and wrists -- your wide-brimmed hat
won't cover those. Take it from someone who knows about sun burning.

And if you say, so what if I burn my hands...... I say think wrinkled old
looking hands before your time and then, if that doesn't impress you, think
skin cancer. Don't be foolish in your youth because you will pay the price
in a few years to come.

Oh yeah, drink water. Bring lots of water and drink it all.

Lynn the Inquisitive