[Northkeep] Crown - Site Set-up on Friday

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Thu May 1 20:34:35 PDT 2003

For those planning to come out to site and help set-up:

Lynn will be there just after Noon and she will need help getting food
into walk-ins, etc.

The trailer will get to site with the pavilions and supplies between 2
and 3 PM.

I will be on-site earlier signing some paperwork and getting keys.

First priorities:
Get food unloaded
Get troll pavilion set-up
Get cabins opened and AC on
Get hall opened and AC running
Start marking out parking areas

By the time troll is open at 4 PM, most required items should be on-site
and we will be getting the pavilions and list field deployed.  The list
field has to at least be marked out so that pavilions can be spaced out
around it.

Wasps are coming out.  If someone could bring some wasp killer, it would
be appreciated.

I will be on-site in the AM (as noted earlier).  If someone wants to
call me and see if we need anything before coming out, then call my cell
phone (918-691-4603).  If I do not answer, leave a message and I will
call you back; you shouldn't wait long.

It is my early forecast but I am estimating that we will have around 30
fighters in the list.  Maybe 35.

Etienne