[Northkeep] Noon arrival and other weirdness

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 20:56:04 PDT 2003

I am going to try to get there around noon. I opened my new tent this
afternoon and guess what...?! it wasn't a new tent! Someone had used it and
brought it back. Yep.. it was all dirty and moldy and didn't have the rain
cover. Oh and lets not forget the hair barrette in the middle.
SO I ended up at walmart getting a new one. Then it was off to pick up the
particularly horrid dress my Sister in law made for me (Which I will wear
anyway and hope it causes no twitching)
Since I havent accomplished anything major as I sit here typing, surfing and
drinking a huge Sonic slush (Which by the way caused brain freeze and my
right eye is about to pop out and hit the monitor... frozen of course) I
shall attempt to be there at noon... and dont you DARE lift anything with
those stitches!!!

Montega