[Northkeep] For Humor Purposes ONLY, As You Get Ready For Crown

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 07:15:54 PDT 2003

Since we media are known for taking things out of
context.... :)
   Our thoughtful Hospitaller, Lady Susan, posted in
Part...
"(part of me is thinking, if one is hit-there are
people who can field dress it and we have plenty of
firewood)  Please keep this in mind when driving,"
---sooo--
Are you encouraging or discouraging this? :)

Valstarr the Unusually Silly on a Friday Morning!