[Northkeep] For Humor Purposes ONLY, As You Get Ready For Crown

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Fri May 2 09:39:00 PDT 2003

At 07:15 AM 5/2/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Since we media are known for taking things out of
>context.... :)
>    Our thoughtful Hospitaller, Lady Susan, posted in
>Part...
>"(part of me is thinking, if one is hit-there are
>people who can field dress it and we have plenty of
>firewood)  Please keep this in mind when driving,"
>---sooo--
>Are you encouraging or discouraging this? :)
>
>Valstarr the Unusually Silly on a Friday Morning!

I will agree to the unusual silly part and the Curious part of the name not
only describes my asking of questions but the odd things I say and do.  Not
encouraging it, but want to take advantage of it if it happens.  When we
lived in NC, our idiot neighbor put a salt lick in his front yard, we lived
on a cross road in the country and had fairly fast traffic on the
road.  One day a very shaken man came to our door and asked, 'Is it is true
if you hit a deer and kill it, you get to keep it?' and Jim answered yes
and then the guy asked for some trash bags to put it in.

I really would rather not have venison and hope everyone has a safe
trip.  There are so many deer in that area, I hope we have no accidents.  I
am about to head out, found a flat of flowers that had to get in the ground
before they die, my children tease me about my yearly spring sacrifices of
flowers...  They are in and I am throwing a few things in the Jeep and
heading over.

Susan the Curious
(sometimes friends change it into Curiouser and Curiouser,
I'm really not Alice-even if it's easy to cast friends into the various parts)