[Northkeep] Crown Tourney- A Walk In The Cloulds

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon May 5 05:20:41 PDT 2003

Well said Anawyn. You have such a gift for expressing yourself that very
few of us have! You are indeed gracious, and I do hope we all get to
hear your Bardic tales of this event. I was there at the end supporting
you and Balvin (I sat with Their Excellencies) and indeed was wondering
if you were breathing. I know how tired you were at the end of the day,
as we all were, and yet you were able to express your joy and pride of
our Barony and Kingdom so well. Thank you.

Marta