[Northkeep] Crown Tourney

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon May 5 08:26:13 PDT 2003

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all how pround Ainar and I are of our Barony.  This weekend could not have been better.  The event ran like clockwork and was truly magnificent.  Ainar and I received numerous compliments about how well the event went and how much people enjoyed themselves.  We can't begin to thank everyone enough for supporting the Barony in this way!  Everyone pulled together and we made quite a showing.  I just have to say, Northkeep ROCKS!  Thank you so much!!

Ainar & Mercedes
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep, the BEST Barony in the Known World