[Northkeep] Thank you

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon May 5 21:17:59 PDT 2003

Thank you to all the many hard working people who helped with feast for
crown tournament. People who brought in cooking equipment, carried in boxes
and ice chests of food, people who chopped vegetables and cut meat, made
cake, kneaded bread, stirred pots of food, watched the timers on the stove,
cleaned the dishes, took out the trash, manned the grills, served the food,
cleaned up the mess, made me laugh, and all the many many other millions of
things that needed to be done to put on the feast.

There are far too many people to name, but to each of you I say thank you,
thank you, thank you. I do so appreciate all your hard work. I am grateful
for each and every one of you. Feast would not have happened without each
and everyone one of you.

Again I say thank you.

Lynn the Inquisitive