[Northkeep] Thanks

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Tue May 6 06:34:35 PDT 2003

I had so much food and water I'm suprised I didn't dissolve on site.  Thank you so much for dragging the heralds kicking and screaming to the water tent.  We'd have dried up and blown away if not for your insistence, we were so busy.  I would especially like to thank the waterbearer who was assigned to me.  I did not catch her name, although I did see her serving water at feast and again with the Chemin Noir entourage at evening court.

As for Lady Zubeydah, I would like you to e-mail me off list so I can thank you more properly.

Masamune no Yahaki