[Northkeep] Hick's Park?

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue May 6 17:12:23 PDT 2003

Well actually that is where officers meeting was held last month.  Fighter
practice is at a different location, McClure park.  From Vinita take I-44 to
I-244 west in Tulsa.  Take 244 to the Memorial exit.  This is a left hand
exit so make sure you are in the left lane.  Turn left on Memorial at take
that to 7th st.  It runs right on the North side of the park.  Turn right.
Go through the stop sign and turn left into the parking lot.  You should see
us in front of the building there.  If there is a problem finding things
give me a ring on the cell at 810-0821.
Ainar