[Northkeep] Fighter Practice tonight-Newcomer's welcome and question session

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed May 7 00:10:21 PDT 2003

I have been talking to several of our newcomers recently, actually several
who haven't been to anything yet and am going to be at Fighter Practice
tonight, probably getting there between 6:30 and 7.  I will be in a white
jeep and have a green shirt on and should be easy to spot.  It should be a
good informal opportunity to answer people's questions about the SCA.  I
will also be bringing my 'Known Wold Handbook' for ones to look at.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

next e-mail will have info about a newcomer session over in Tahlequah next week