[Northkeep] fight practice

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Wed May 7 10:42:30 PDT 2003

My 7 and 9-year-old will be at fight practice tonight with me.  They, too,
have the really nifty foam swords from this weekend (whomever the vender was
that came up with those is a genius. They're much better than the wooden
ones for kids).

Trish

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp