[Northkeep] crown picture CDs

beth at stormreaver.net beth at stormreaver.net
Wed May 7 14:44:26 PDT 2003

I got all three rolls of film developed with photo CDs - that's what I'm
using to crop and edit the photos, rather than scanning each one. (I did
the same for Estrella)

If anyone wants to make a copy of the cds, they are welcome to, however
WalMart puts a really REALLY annoying program that tries to auto-install on
the CD. I don't have a CD burner that works, otherwise I'd offer to do it
myself for folks. :-(

- zubeydah